Our NOVA 330B Transport Chair is designed to provide easy, lightweight patient transport. 12" rear wheels provide a more comfortable ride. It has a Back Pocket with Velcro Cover and Contoured rear push handles for added comfort. The comfortable padded upholstery and arm pads are reinforced to prevent stretching or ripping. Hand Brakes provide optimum safety and control. For added safety a seat belt is included and each chair is equipped with locking rear wheels. The lightweight aluminum frame (25lbs.) makes loading easier. The quick-release, fold-down back allows the chair to fit compactly into small areas. It has fixed full-length arms and non-skid footplates with heel loops. All chairs have removable swing-away footrests and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Features & details
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPORT, TRAVEL & SAFETY - Much easier for transporting and travel than a wheelchair. Our unique design is lightweight, simple to maneuver and folds easily and compactly. Comes with secondary wheel locks and adjustable seat belt (adjusts to 41”) added safety.
- MOST VERSATILE DESIGN FOR ALL TERRAIN - Comes with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes and 12” rugged rear wheels, allowing the companion to control the speed and park the brakes... a must for safety on inclines, bumps and all-terrain. Strong, durable and long-lasting construction.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED ARMS - Full length padded arms are fixed and comfortable for the user. Foldable
- EASY TO USE FOOTRESTS - Swing Away Footrests are easy to remove and lock back into place. They are easy to adjust with the push button design and come with heel loops so the user can rest their feet. Footplate Height from Floor: 5” - 9”
- SPECIFICATIONS - Weight capacity: 300 pounds; Seat dimensions: 19.5"W x 16"D; Seat height: 20"; Opened overall width: 24.5"; Product weight: 23.75 lbs.; Folded dimensions: 27”D x 10.25”W x 31.5”H; Back height from seat: 19”; Arm height from seat: 12.5”.